Thursday, July 05, 2007

dracula


I have been read the novel of dracula, by Bram Stoker, a famous noveler I ever knew, but I hav no finished yet.

well,that pic was 1st edition cover, Archibald Constable and Company, 1897,which not the same as what I read this time.
this novel composed full of jurnal and jurnalist world, and the caracter Jonathan C, a newly qualified English solicitor, and the Count Dracula. setting was in london, in castle (situated in the Carpathian Mountains on the border of Transylvania and Moldavia)..
it was great novel..but its hard finish to read this book..hehehe..and I have free ebook 4 it, if u want too.
Enjoys ur weekend!Tetap sehat tetap Semangat!

1 comment:

Darkpuccino™ said...

wah, seru juga nih.. minta ebook nya dong bro. kirimin lewat email bisa kan? :D