Monday, May 07, 2007

make money?why not

this idea taken from gadis manis di blog,..
she said that we could make money,.but my english is to bad,..so..here the master make money said:

I’ve decided to make a little change to the rules for the Review My Blog for a free linkback promotion. From now on, a review must link to this post and the blog home page using the anchor text “make money online.” Here’s an example of what I want.

John Chow dot Com is a blog that helps you make money online. He is offering to link to your blog if you review his blog.

Other than the above requirements, you are free to say whatever you want in the review - good or bad. You are also free to link to any articles I’ve written as part of the review. The post must be a review of this blog. You can not mix it.

1 comment:

Cempluk Story said...

try to write english little little aja mbak..hehe..sukses y utk ads nya